Fellowship Application Information
As an ACGME-accredited program, we participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
To apply for an obstetric anesthesiology fellowship:
- Go to nrmp.org to register as an applicant.
- Enter the NRMP code 1353043F0 for our program.
- Submit the following:
- Completed application (Application)
- Current CV
- USMLE Scores
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the past year)
Applications are accepted by email or mail and should be submitted to:
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis
660 S. Euclid Ave., Campus Box 8054
St. Louis, MO 63110
2018-2019 Fellow Application and Match Dates:
- January – August 1, 2017: Application Accepted
- June 21, 2017: Match Opens at 12:00 p.m. EST
- August 2, 2017: Ranking Opens at 12:00 p.m. EST
- September 6, 2017: Quota Change Deadline at 11:59 p.m. EST
- September 20, 2017: Rank Order List Deadline at 9:00 p.m. EST
- October 4, 2017: Match day